Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tunisia's Forgotten Wounded Activists

#The Best Tunisia's Forgotten Wounded Activists. Advertisements

Good VDO of Tunisia's Forgotten Wounded Activists

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm happy to present Video on Applying For Unemployment. i need it to block my sisters. and therefore the public. info that is useful. with your friends. Tunisia's Forgotten Wounded Activists, that I even have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment within the view. Tunisia's Forgotten Wounded Activists Video Clips. Duration : 2.40 Mins.

We met Ramzi by chance. He stopped us while we were filming on Bourgeba Avenue and introduced himself as an activist and contributor to the well-known blog, Nawat. Ramzi has been following the cases of the people who were wounded during the January revolution that saw the ouster of President Zine ElAbedine Ben Ali. He says he knows about more than 1000 cases of which 100 required emergency care and a dozen were in critical condition. . We agreed to meet again. A few hours later Ramzi calls to invite us to Nawat's offices to meet some of the wounded who have decided to go on a hunger strike. We meet 20-year-old Wael Garafi who was shot by a sniper while attending the funeral of Mohamad Amin, the first young man to have been killed in Hay al Zouhour in Qassrein. Wael was transferred to a hospital, than to a clinic and then sent home before he was re-admitted to a hospital. During this time, he underwent three failed operations, was in a coma for five days and finally asked that his leg be amputated when he realized that keeping it could cost him his life. "I haven't got anything from this country. At first I was happy, but now when I see what is happening and where we have reached, I regret everything. I regret all what I have done," he said. Wael was being treated at the military hospital but left it because he said medical attention was poor. He and his friends are asking that the government bear the expenses of their medical treatment. On the issue of the wounded, the ...
View Related articles associated with Applying For Unemployment. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Tunisia's Forgotten Wounded Activists.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment