Saturday, June 30, 2012

Eren

#The Best Eren. Advertisements

Good VDO of Eren

Not back then, I presented the story. Useful. today i am pleased to gift Video on How To Apply For Unemployment In Az. i need it to block my sisters. and therefore the public. data that is helpful. along with your friends. Eren, that I actually have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment in the view. Eren Video Clips. Duration : 3.87 Mins.

It was a year ago when Banu asked me to memorize a lullaby. This was one of the hardest request as she knows that I still do not know any single song by hearth. I had to find a way so I prove her that I am ready to be a dad. Took me a few days to find the lullaby. Lyrics were easy, they were about life in Turkey for some people that are asking for a different life. Song was devoted to Erdal Eren, a kid executed by the army that took power with a coup d'etat in 1980. They changed his age to to be able to hang him, although he was 17 at the time. Lyrics goes like: Grow up and your dad will buy you pain and shortage Grow up and your dad will buy you endless unemployment and poverty Grow up and your dad will buy you: Coercion and torture, Clamps, detentions, dungeons Grow up and your dad will buy you executions when you are 17. Little Eren for the first time a few minutes ago listened this song. I felt he relaxed with the music, luckily he does not understand. I hope he and all the babies will never understand what this song is about. Bir yil kadar once Banu benden bir ninni ogrenmemi istemisti. Benim bir tek sarkiyi dahi ezbere soyleyemedigimi bildiginden, bunun ne kadar zorlu bir istek oldugunu gayet iyi biliyordu. Ona bir bebek icin hazir oldugumu ispatlayacagim bir yol yordam bulmaliydim. 1 iki gunumu aldi ninniyi bulmak. Gulten Akinin siirini ninni olarak soylemis Grup Yorum. Erdal Eren icin yazilmis, cuntacilarin 17 yasinda idam ettikleri Erdal Eren icin. Büyü - Grup ...
View Related articles related to How To Apply For Unemployment In Az. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Eren.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment