Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Do You de facto Want to Make Money Online?

Do you assuredly want to make money online? I mean assuredly want to! Do you have a burning desire to escape from your gift employment and start earning the kind of money you once dreamed of?

Well I do, or rather, I did!

After being made redundant in January 2009 I found myself, at the age of 56, on the unemployment scrapheap. I applied for hundreds of jobs sending off dozens of cv's and waiting expectantly for the letter provocative me to an interview. You know what, that letter never came! Out of some 150 applications I received less than 10 replies (9 to be exact). It was soul destroying!!

I turned to the internet after using jobsites to expedite my applications. The journey was just beginning!

After experiencing the good and bad advertisers who promised one way or someone else to help me make thousands and live a life of luxury I decided to sit back and ask myself what I was assuredly finding for in an online business.

After a lot of soul searching I realised that the main stumbling block was where to start and what exactly to do to get up and running.

Let me ask you this. If you want to learn whatever to any degree of proficiency where do you go. Let's take for an example learning to drive a car. You can experiment, or watch someone else and hope to pick up the skills, but to learn properly you go to an expert. someone who has been in the same position as you and has, himself (or herself!)been taught not only the skills needed but, more importantly, how to pass those skills on to other people.

This attribute requires valuable skills itself, patience being one.

Now there are experts out there but be careful. Remember "a fool and his money are soon parted".

The ideal scenario would be to learn for free but in every walk of life instruction is never free. However, if you can find a "less expensive" and 100% trustworthy way of learning no doubt you would grasp it!

Well I am here to tell you Utopia is out there. I am now earning and happy. A stress free working life is possible. It does take time and endeavor but the rewards far outweigh the effort.

If I can do it at 56 anybody can!

Good luck and successful hunting!

what do you think Do You de facto Want to Make Money Online? what do you think


No comments:

Post a Comment